• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this run fold?Is it good?

Agree with HT - zooplus is a much better place to buy it from! It does fold, but it's not very easy for one person to put up and take down without getting fingers trapped, bits bent etc, so if you're planning on leaving it either up or down most of the time, I'd say it's fine. I wouldn't recommend it if you were planning to fold and unfold it daily. It's relatively stable but I wouldn't trust its predator-proofness...and Harry my big strong lop can pick it up with his teeth and escape under it if he wants to :roll:

It looks like the one I've got for my boys:D
It works great. It folds, is quite stable and comes with plugs you can put in the ground to avoid the rabbits from lifting it up (not that many rabbits could...it can be quite heavy...espesially if you're carrying it a long way alone out in the rain from the basement floor of a shopping center to the car that's parked on the other side of the center and one other building:shock:)
Rufus and Tobi have been living in it for nearly two weeks (though I added some extra wire on the bottom to prevent escaping, I know a lot of you don't like wire floors but its better than having them escape or any predator getting in+wire on the grass is better than wire up in free air anyway)
P1010011.jpg

Back