• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black Bunny In Need Of A Home?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I have a lovely rabbit called Honey staying here with me, and her owners are really nice, they said they have had her spayed (they showed me the vet documents!) and they want a male rabbit for a friend for her.

Theyhave two children who adore Honey, and the daughter really wants a black bunny, and i said that thats quite nice actually because they are often left in rescue.

They are happy to have a homecheck and will have Lavendar Lodge from Pets @ Home, and the 7 foot by 3 foot ZooPlus run.

If any rescue has a black bunny in need of a home then could you contact me please.

They are in Essex

One of Scraggles babies is black.
Unsure of sex at the moment though.

There is Bear but he is a biggish boy.

ohh hes a cutie!

il have to see how far they are willing to drive, but like u said its prob the same ammount of time!

:)

2008_0719bunsjuly0006.jpg

vimto :love:

2008_0713bunsjuly0003.jpg

Sage :love:

Last edited:
oooh they r lovely!

if a bunny run could be arranged etc, im sure it could be possible as its been done before, but what about the actual bonding? who would do that? bcus i dont think they would be happy doing it!

i suppose i could offer for them.

what do u suggest?

hmm .. not sure about the bonding :? :?.. they wiould also have to be aware that if it didnt work out and he had tobe returned it would be up to them to sort that ouit (although of course i dont mind helping )

hmm .. not sure about the bonding :? :?.. they wiould also have to be aware that if it didnt work out and he had tobe returned it would be up to them to sort that ouit (although of course i dont mind helping )

hmmmm yeh thats true, it would be easier if there was somewhere closer but sage has needed a home for a while hasnt he?x

Back