• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fellas cat had to put up he gorgeous

areia

Wise Old Thumper
my camera is broke but id thought id experiment,with my mobile. this is ceefa my partners cat, and hes hugggggggggggggggeeeeeeee not fat just a really big big boy with huge paws, mind you he does have a lot of excess skin as result of winter :lol: but i think the pictures i took make him look gorgeous

just to give an idea of size i have size 6 feet our silver tiger
Photo-0128.jpg
[/IMG]
im quite proud of these pics he looks so cute
Photo-0135.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0138.jpg
[/IMG]

MMMMMMM :love::love::love:

He is just gorgeous! Does he have bengal in him somewhere??

dont think so mom was a tabby not sure on his dad though i was just amazed at his size though he taller than a jack russell with huggggggge paws i thought bengals were more circles than stripes?:?

Yeah I guess so! Just something about him made me think bengal! :oops::oops:

We have 3 Maine Coones and 1 Maine Coon Cross. One of them, Merlin is massive. I got on the scales with him a few months back and then weighed myself, I was over a stone heavier with him! He is just 2 and has at least 2 more years of growing!

Cats, dogs and bunnies are just my favourite thing in the whole wide world (dont tell my other half!!!:lol:)

cats and bunnies are my favourite, i like dogs but i cant give the time for them they need,

maine coons wow:shock: they are huggggggggggggggggggggge, i do like the rag doll breed but you cant let them out, bless em as they wouldnt last outside as they are just too floppy, i would really really love a bengal one day, other than that ive always just had moggys i have a soft spot for black moggies all dark and sleak

You are so after my own heart! I am def a witch at heart. Black puss cuts! MMMMMMMMMM :love::love::love:

We had a black cat called Thomas when I was a child. He was the slinky thin type. He came in one day looking like he had been hit by a car as his back legs had gone all funny but he had MS. I miss him sooooo much.

I feel terrible :oops::oops: I forgot to mention earlier that we also have a big, fat black cat called Felix. He must be nearly 20 (was a rescue, so not really sure) He is also blind but he is so independant with it!

Some piccies of our maine coons
This is Cleo
s535730007_1602820_7941.jpg

This is Merlin
s535730007_1602819_7641.jpg

This is Ellie
s535730007_1602823_8847.jpg

and this is Oscar
s535730007_1602818_7335.jpg

I dont have a pic of Felix on my photo bucket :oops: but will try and upload one tonight

Last edited:
You are so after my own heart! I am def a witch at heart. Black puss cuts! MMMMMMMMMM :love::love:
I dont have a pic of Felix on my photo bucket :oops: but will try and upload one tonight

ooooooooooo merlin is gorrrrrgeous,

yes i had a black cat well of my own mum had 7 at the time :lol: will have to scan piccies as she has 2 loverly apricot coloured ones left now

my cat rupet his name was never poorly,no cat flu or anything all of mums has some illness or another, until one day he came in and has green stuff coming out of him, and had to be pts, vet said he had been poisoned:evil: he was so loverly hated any fella i bought home would sit inbetween or on my shoulders dribbling:lol: staring them out

i keep looking at the ARC cats at the moment they have so many black cats :( but i have 8 bunnies at the mo, im not sure how a cat would get on, as ceefa doesnt live with me

Back