• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do they do it?

kimd6200

Banned
spent over an hour grooming bluebell today cuz going a local show tomorrow and she looked lovely.put her down so i could unbolt her hutch door and the devil went straight in my kids mud patch which theyd filled with water!!!she is filthy!:evil:ny tips on how i can get her clean again quick?:lol: x

I rememeber when i was younger going to a cat show with my mum and the birman cat she took to show well erm messed himself in the carrier :oops: i think it was through being scared to be honest and my mum had to wash his bum in the sink in the ladies toilets with hand soap and dry his bum under the hand dryer :oops: he still won best of breed though which was good lol

its sods law pets cant keep clean when their supposed to and when they can get dirty they will stay clean :roll: :p

Back