• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit enclosure pics needed

karen1980

Mama Doe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

another post here im doing college course and have to talk about rabbit enclosures.

Please can anyone post me pics of their enclosures? particulary avary set ups and unsual set ups that make life interesting for the buns.

Ive got a hosue bun so I have that covered and I fosterso have doubel hutches but thats all.

Thanks

Karen

I used a playpen rather than a dog crate. This is the 'upstairs level' created using MDF from Homebase £9.99, secured using zip ties. I then put a blue baby blanket on top of the wood and vinyl carpet protector over the top of that so it's wipe clean :)

01082008209.jpg

01082008212.jpg

Last edited:
where did you get your blue play pen from? I have one that someone gave me and need another, but they can't remember where it came from. It looks very similar!

Darcy and Domino's Home

Hiya,

My two have a 1/4 of the shed, with a cat flap going out into a run. The run is made out of trellising.

Inside:

DarcyDomino010.jpg

DarcyDomino017.jpg

Outside: (We're going to add some logs, more tubes etc soon to make it a bit more exciting for them)

DarcyDomino001.jpg

Photobucket is refusing to resize this one sorry!

DarcyDomino002.jpg

darcyanddom006.jpg

Hope that helps!

Heres a couple pics of my enclosure for Jazz and Gizmo they have a 6ft happy hutch with run in there now though and Eclipse has the hutch in the first pic.

habi.jpg

015-4.jpg

030.jpg

011-2.jpg

Back