• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

myxi vaccinations

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
we are now classed as high risk so our buns have to have their myxi vaccs every 6months
my buns are booked in for tuesday rosie hates the vets, she freaks and panics and breathes very fast (she abit like me - anxious bun)

... but better that she has the vaccine! Take some of her favourite treat with you and I'm sure she'll be ok :)

she wont touch them weve tried before she throws them, i have to hold her all the time, she'll be fine but ive never seen a rabbits react as she does, she really screams and shouts at vet, whereas mowgli doesnt care he just sits still

ill ask about mowgli's wait to as he seems slimmer, but it might be me imagining it so ill get him weighed think he was 2.3kg last year

Rosie sounds like a bit of a diva :shock: It'll all be over in no time tho ... guess you just have to grin-and-bear-it.

Rosie sounds like a bit of a diva :shock: It'll all be over in no time tho ... guess you just have to grin-and-bear-it.

:lol: i call her rosie rooster, and when dad was nosying at the letters reminders for vaccinations he laughed and said ehhh rosie rooster booster :lol::lol::lol:

she'll give what she gets once she growled at the vet, well she was trying to look at her bottom :lol: and rosie was not impressed at all :lol:

Back