• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pussycat pictures

Rose

Mama Doe
Pictures of spud taken on Tuesday, she was flirting with me. :love:

28072008130.jpg

28072008131.jpg

28072008132-1.jpg

I just love your cat so so much! :love::love:She is beautiful! We have a silver and White version of her and she loves being in the same position!

Will try and upload some piccies of her!

I just love your cat so so much! She is beautiful! We have a silver and White version of her and she loves being in the same position!

Will try and upload some piccies of her!

Thank You, she is very special to me :love: and at 15 years old she looks good for her age.

Thank You everyone.

Her previous owner (my neighbours) didn't look after her cats and had 1 box of cat food between 3 cats and that was there food. Spud and a male cat who was the sweetest spent all there time in our garden. The male was found dead in our garden after kept telling the owners he look well but they didnt care. Spud kept coming into our house in the winter and her owners turned around and said we could keep her if we want to.

When she was with her previous owner she got pregnant and had to have a emergency c-section as a kitten was stuck. One kitten survied and got run over again they didnt care :censored: and he moved in with someone a couple of streets a away.

LOL i just noticed you can see 1 of her bottles in the first pic :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
Back