• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New here

clarem

Warren Scout
Hi I am a Newbie here, my name is Clare and I live in Milton Keynes. I have a 4yr old Netherland Dwarf called Jasmin and yesterday got her a friend a lop called Billy.

Hell Clare

Welcome to RU:D. I would love to see some pics of your two bunys:D.

I have two rabbits called Freddie and Bella. Freddie is a dwarf lop and Bella is a lionhead cross.

Letichia

Welcomebannerhon.jpg

Hello welcome to the forum. :wave:

OK I think I have worked out now how to add pictures so here are my two bunnies

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee356/jasminbilly/Picture213.jpg[/IMG]

They look like they are best buddies in the photo but I am really struggling with bonding them :cry:

Hi Clare, welcome to the site. What a good looking pair of bunnies! :love:
What bonding problems are you having? Fighting? Humping? :lol: Are you doing the bonding sessions in neutral territory?

OK I think I have worked out now how to add pictures so here are my two bunnies

Picture213.jpg

They look like they are best buddies in the photo but I am really struggling with bonding them :cry:

Aww :d to upload a pic you need
at the end of the link :D

At least your getting there with the bonding!

I put my bunnies in the shed to start with which was neutral territory for both. At first there was lots of fur pulling etc. but to cut a long story short they seemed to have bonded, they were grooming each other and as you can see from the photo sitting together. I then moved them to the hutch I want to use which is two storey. Jasmin took the bottom floor and Billy the top floor and when either one went to the other there would be lots of chasing and fur pulling. On Wednesday morning Jasmin went up the ladder and a bit of a fight broke out. I spoke to the lady at the shelter and she said to put them back in the shed which I did straight away. This time Billy was chasing Jasmin and she got some bites on her back and behind her ears. I have left them there ever since but every time Billy comes near Jasmin or even moves a paw she just runs and then he will chase her for a bit. I spoke to the shelter again today and they siad to just leave them and that chasing is normal, but I am worried Jasmin is going to get really stressed. We tried a car ride with them and they huddled together in the box but as soon as they went back in the shed Jasmin started running from him again. :cry:

Hi! I'm new here as well! I live in Bradford with my housebunny Gregory, who I've had for 18 months now. He loves me, but not as much as he loves his unicorn which he spends a lot of intimate time with!

Hi! I'm new here as well! I live in Bradford with my housebunny Gregory, who I've had for 18 months now. He loves me, but not as much as he loves his unicorn which he spends a lot of intimate time with!

Hiya :wave: you must put a piccie of Gregory in a "Your Stories and Photos" thread, if that's him in your sig, he's a sweetie!! Definately needs some ogling over by other bunnylovers! :love:

Back