• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton - have you gone on Holiday?

Carlton, Where are you??:wave:

I miss you and miss your adventures?:lol:

Have you been sent to Coventry??????

Come on Carlton - we need you!!!

:wave: Hello Hoomin! It has been too hot for adventures lately! But I have been writing on my blog. I just remembered, I forgot to put in my blog that I peed om Mama's jeans! Hahahaha! :wave:

Oh Carlton, You're back!!!! hoorah!:wave:

Norty Boy though, you mustn't pee on Mummy's jeans :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure she will forgive you - us hoomins forgive you rabbits for everything!!!

I think Carlton has one of the best blogs I read regularly! God knows how you find time to make such fantastic cakes....

hint hint.... my address for cake deliveries is.....:wave:

He has his adventures under my feet while I bake! Or he's having them with Daddy. He's really quite funny to watch, making his own entertainment. He hops off down the hallway and it's so funny to watch, we call it "going to school" :lol:

Hi Carlton:wave:
I know you like to be up late, but time has run out for me now.

Eric and Ernie have gone to bed and so must I.

We'll keep looking at your Blog!!!

Welcome back Carlton - be good tomorrow!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:wave: I just remembered, I forgot to put in my blog that I peed om Mama's jeans! Hahahaha! :wave:

Alfie says: "While she was wearing them I hope, or that would be a waste of a nice warm wee wee." :lol:

Gooood Morning Carlton:wave:

I found this great video on You Tube: I don't know how to load the "address" on here but knowing how clever you are, perhaps you could search on you tube for "super Bunnies""

Have you looked????

Can you do those things? I bet you could and probably more!!!!

Have a funny, bunny day full of mischief!!!

Gooood Morning Carlton:wave:

I found this great video on You Tube: I don't know how to load the "address" on here but knowing how clever you are, perhaps you could search on you tube for "super Bunnies""

Have you looked????

Can you do those things? I bet you could and probably more!!!!

Have a funny, bunny day full of mischief!!!

is it this one? i hasn't tried walking like the hoomins yet but Daddy likes to make me stretch up up up for my corianders sometimes!

Hi Carlton

Try this, I hope it works!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LE9OXATfF0o

If not, Just type Super bunnies in the search field

that didn't come up in my search but i have seen that before, it makes me laugh so much, especially when Muffie just takes bits of jumps out so she doesn't have to jump so high! :lol::lol::lol: Carlton's far too lazy to do anything like that, I reckon! I'll give it a go though, next time we go to my mums. I like how they all go back in the house when told! clever bunnehs!

Thank heavens for you Carlton!

Eric and Ernie have gone into be neutered and I am feeling really sad!!

Good job you've done so many videos - they make me smile and laugh!!!

Hooray for Carlton

Back