• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

disapproving rabbit syndrome

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
Recently found a website about disapproving rabbits :D So, with that thought in mind .... here is Peppermint, ( REW ) a very disapprovong rabbit indeed:lol:

handp.jpg

Feel free to post piccies of your disapproving buns.

ooh, Oscar was on Dissaproving rabbits!

I thought (and so did everyone else - except ONE person :roll:) he was very dissaproving... what do you guys think?

here!

Haha, I hadn't seen Carlton on there - what a great caption! :lol: I saw Peaches the other day and she is very disapproving for one so small. :D Coco, I said it already the other day but Oscar doesn't look anything BUT disapproving to me. I'm not sure what goes on in some people's heads. :roll:

Alfie was disapproving yesterday. I think Hiro and Peppermint definitely deserve a place on there - submit them. ;)

I love that site! my muffin was on there at the begining of july....:love: she is very disapproving of everything! :)

Back