• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar.....

I rushed into my office this morning to see who August was, and there she was the goregous pebbles.

How is PB by the way any better?

I rushed into my office this morning to see who August was, and there she was the goregous pebbles.

How is PB by the way any better?

hes put on weight, and all the weirittle worrying things he was doing have stopped, took him to new vets and she said is very healthy, and it may have been e.c but as i have panacured him as he is now putting on weight she thinks he will be okay andif theres any decline to bring him back :D

now u all get to see my little girly allllll month :D

and its her gotcha day in 4 days hehe

hes put on weight, and all the weirittle worrying things he was doing have stopped, took him to new vets and she said is very healthy, and it may have been e.c but as i have panacured him as he is now putting on weight she thinks he will be okay andif theres any decline to bring him back :D

now u all get to see my little girly allllll month :D

and its her gotcha day in 4 days hehe

Aww glad he's OK. Gosh is it really as a year since .. I remember you going to get her!!!!

Back