• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies get their bday pressies early

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Well I wanted to wait but I have had an awful week so after work last night I came home and built their bunny maze. They love it. They will have a great birthday too but I just couldnt help myself. I just sat with them all night and watched them. The make me laugh. Best medicine in the world. So they wanted to share their pictures as always.
(Please excuse the wallpaper, or lack of it)

Peek a boo
IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

Bunny bums!!!!

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

Wow its nearly like looking in the mirror
IMG_1419.jpg

That made me smile! :D

That's a brilliant idea - gives people some great ideas too.. the buns look to be really enjoying it :love:

I bought the maze and run from the hay experts. I was a little annoyed at first as I thought the quality wasn't really good for the price but best £30 I have ever spent. I just lay on the floor with them and watch them. They love running through it and jumping on top. I was just laying with them and thinking I wish I was small enough to go exploring with them.:oops::lol:

My friend bought one of these and she showed me last Friday. I have to say that I thought it was a lot of pennies for some cardboard. However, on Saturday I met Lisa from the Hay Experts and she showed me (us) one made up and I got the chance to see one and the quality seems so much better than just regular cardboard.

The friend that bought one says it's the best money she has spent and hers spend ages running in and out.

Sounds like they are to be recommended then!

Your photos look great. Love the superman legs in the tunnel.

Great pictures, both your bunnies are gorgeous they look identical.Love the maze it does sound a lot of pennies, but looks like haydn and dudley approve:lol::lol:.x

My friend bought one of these and she showed me last Friday. I have to say that I thought it was a lot of pennies for some cardboard. However, on Saturday I met Lisa from the Hay Experts and she showed me (us) one made up and I got the chance to see one and the quality seems so much better than just regular cardboard.

The friend that bought one says it's the best money she has spent and hers spend ages running in and out.

Sounds like they are to be recommended then!

Your photos look great. Love the superman legs in the tunnel.

I have to admit when it said strong durable cardboard I was expecting it to be as tough as the card tunnels but its not. But the bunnies love it and people say why dont you just build one but it would never turn out as good and I would probably not get round to it. Seeing how much the rabbits enjoy it is worth the money. And hey, it is their bday present so.:wave::D (and it takes their attention off the wall:roll:)

Last edited:
Back