• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi,
I was just wondering where people get their playhouses from for their bunnies. My oh has decided that we can get a playhouse to put on the patio and attach me excisting hutch/run combo to it so that I can keep both bunnies together :D. As of where my patio is i cant really have anything as tall as a shed as it would block a window!! So im thinking a playhouse might be a better option. So any pics and ideas of where to get one would be great.

If you can afford it then I would get one from Focus or similar and have a new one.

I have bought mine from ebay. Problem with that is that you don't know exactly what condition they are in or if they are treated with bunny friendly preservatives etc. People in general are good at answering your questions before bidding, but you never really know what you are getting. Sometimes they don't go for much and sometimes you wonder why people would pay so much for a second hand wendy house. The other thing is if you buy a new one you can normally get it delivered, whereas with secondhand you normally have to collect it.

Helen

Back