• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

KarenM, have you seeeeen?!!!!!!

:love: Lauralou loves Alfie :love:

But then let's face it - who doesn't?? That's one very cute bunny, and that's a recent picture because BOTH ears are lopped :love:

Congratulations KarenM on getting Alfie on Disapproving!

Yay, thanks for the heads up. :D I hadn't seen it; I normally check every day to see the latest and hadn't got round to it today! Alfie's gone to bed already but he's gonna be so pleased when he sees this in the morning. :lol:

Yay, thanks for the heads up. :D I hadn't seen it; I normally check every day to see the latest and hadn't got round to it today! Alfie's gone to bed already but he's gonna be so pleased when he sees this in the morning. :lol:

:lol: Don't let him go to his little head! If he does find the fame too much too handle though, he can come stay here for a while to get away from it all! :love::love:

Love the picture and the signature! Never seen that site before, it is absolutely hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Don't let him go to his little head! If he does find the fame too much too handle though, he can come stay here for a while to get away from it all! :love::love:

I showed him but he didn't look too impressed. :lol:

notamused.jpg

He wants to pack his bag & come and stay with Carlton for a while though, so he can learn how to pee on hoomin things. :shock:

Back