PDA

View Full Version : KarenM, have you seeeeen?!!!!!!

Lauralou
31-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Alfie Disapproves! (http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/2008/07/alfie.html) :love::love::love:

I hope this hasn't already gone up, I did look for a thread!

AnnaDelie
31-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Awww! :lol:

What a sweeeetie!! :love: :love: That's a fab disapproving bun :lol:

Bunny Buddy
31-07-2008, 09:54 PM
:love: Lauralou loves Alfie :love:

But then let's face it - who doesn't?? That's one very cute bunny, and that's a recent picture because BOTH ears are lopped :love:

Congratulations KarenM on getting Alfie on Disapproving!

Lauralou
31-07-2008, 09:58 PM
:love: Lauralou loves Alfie :love:

I do, I do! I only went on there earlier to cheer myself up and who do I see?! Alfie! He's just adorable!

KarenM
31-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Yay, thanks for the heads up. :D I hadn't seen it; I normally check every day to see the latest and hadn't got round to it today! Alfie's gone to bed already but he's gonna be so pleased when he sees this in the morning. :lol:

Lauralou
31-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Yay, thanks for the heads up. :D I hadn't seen it; I normally check every day to see the latest and hadn't got round to it today! Alfie's gone to bed already but he's gonna be so pleased when he sees this in the morning. :lol:

:lol: Don't let him go to his little head! If he does find the fame too much too handle though, he can come stay here for a while to get away from it all! :love::love:

norah
31-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Love the picture and the signature! Never seen that site before, it is absolutely hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol:

KarenM
01-08-2008, 07:43 AM
:lol: Don't let him go to his little head! If he does find the fame too much too handle though, he can come stay here for a while to get away from it all! :love::love:

I showed him but he didn't look too impressed. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/karenmiller/notamused.jpg

He wants to pack his bag & come and stay with Carlton for a while though, so he can learn how to pee on hoomin things. :shock: