• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

favoritism?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
dunno if that's spelt right :oops:

Anyway, does any one else favour a particular one of their animals? I admit I do, and I'm not ashamed to say it 'cause I still love the others :D
If you hadn't already guessed I adore Magic :love: She's my special girl, she's closely followed by Holly (because I've had her the longest).
Out of my pigs Charlie is my boy :love: whe he came to me he was quite ill and had no use of his back legs but after vet treatment and TLC he was much better :D

I like to think I treat mine all equally, but sometimes a bunny comes along with a special personality so that you can't help developing a stronger bond with them. It doesn't mean you love the others any less :)

I have to admit I have my favourite who gets a little extra treat now and again but if one of them gets poorly then they have my undivided attention.At the end of the day they are all spoilt Its just Bugsy is so friendly he just wiggles his way into my heart and gets what he wants

Last edited:
:wave: I love all my pets equally but I do have a special "bond" with one. I think it's because he doesn't like anyone else :lol:

I love my bunnies equally and they are all treated the same way, but we do have a special bond with Squidgy, as he is the only one who lives with us and we spend a lot of time together.

Ooo, I shouldnt. I know.. but Kiki stole my heart as soon as I saw her..

DSC_5185small.jpg

She's just so cute and friendly :love:

Hiro's a sweetie too.. don't get me wrong :)

Bournville, my black cob is my favourite animal out of all of them, if fact he may be my favourite out of all my pets- dead or alive.

I will always have some animals who I will take to more, it doesn't mean I dont love the others, but there are always some who are special. Some I have taken to immediately and other have taken time to grow on me. Sometimes I don't realise how much they mean to me until something happens, for example, I would say Bruno is my favourite dog, but when Mike took me to Orkney for my 40th, it was Pepsi I missed most!:shock:

I love all my buns but Piglet is definitely my special girl, she can be a complete madam but she's amazing :love:

i dont know i have a different love for hem, gumpy is mine hes so timid and obediant and gorgeous but myxi is cute and cheeky so shes funny. but i think i prefer gumpy, as hes totally mine and he knows it plus he enjoys nose rubs and myxi is very independant

Yes - my cat Ollie.:love: I love all my pets so very much but I seriously couldn't live without Ollie. To me he is just a human covered in fur and is like a little brother to me.:D

He is my world!:love:

After that I'd say I love/like Millie and Smokey equally, but in very different ways.;) I've had Millie a long time and have been through a heck of a lot with her therefore I naturally love her very much. Smokey has been with me only a year but as any horse owner will know those big beasts certainly have an affect on you. We are a right team.:D

And of course I still love my bridge bun Ruby very, very much and miss her everyday.:cry:

Last edited:
I love all my animals the same.
I'm closer to my dogs then my rabbits but i love my rabbits more each day because i have only had them for just over a week!

All my animals mean the world to me and i love them to bits!!

I dont have a favorite, but i definatly have bonds with Domino and Peanut more the jelly and pebbles. sometimes jelly licks me which makes me feel closer to her but then half the time she hates me lol!

domino and me are VERY close bcus i had him from birth so he just has no fear of anything :love:

I only have Carlton and the orange furry, Butters.

Carlton is my main man! I was thinking about it yesterday, I don't think any Bun will come close to the relationship I have with him because we've been inseperable since he was a baby. :love:

I only have Carlton and the orange furry, Butters.

Carlton is my main man! I was thinking about it yesterday, I don't think any Bun will come close to the relationship I have with him because we've been inseperable since he was a baby. :love:

i felt that way when i got pebbles, peanut n jelly i got the same day, and domino was born here so i was equally but diff close bonds with them, but when i brought a new bunny into the mix it took me a long time to LOVE her which actaully was hard bcus i kept feeling bas that i didnt love her as much as my others, bcus i hadnt got a bond with her yet.

but now she is my special little princess :love:

Spider.
But i do care for all my animals very dearly and deffinitely love them with all my heart.

Back