• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My OH's lovely... look what he made me

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
My parents went on holiday on Monday so Mark took the week off to spend it with me :D

Tuesday night he made dinner.... vegan lasagne

P11202131.jpg

Yesterday he made a door in the side of Jack and Emily's run so I can let them run around the garden and can just usher them back in - instead of having to chase them around trying to pick them up....

P11202141.jpg

And today he did this...

P11202351.jpg

Harry and Poppy's shed has been getting really hot in this weather, so he made me a door/window type thing in the side - the one at the bottom. I can close the shutter at night and open it during the day to cool things down.

He's lovely :love:

What a star your OH is. You could lend him out!

Better make sure you keep hold of that one.

Shed looks great by the way!:D

Gosh my OH mends things etc for me but he point blank wont make my tea.Your lasagna looks scrummy.Do you want to swap for a while.They both look very similar In the lack of hair department:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how lucky are youuuu?? My hubby is useless at DIY :lol: The bunny shed looks lovely - thats a really good idea :)

I'm going show my partner this and show him how he should be acting! :lol: I'll use the old 'if you love me .............

Gosh my OH mends things etc for me but he point blank wont make my tea.Your lasagna looks scrummy.Do you want to swap for a while.They both look very similar In the lack of hair department:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: he's an amazing cook and luckily he really enjoys it.... so I think I'll be hanging onto him ;)

Back