• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know what this could be? (Photo included)

Elimy1987

Warren Scout
Honeysthing.jpg

This is just above my Lil girl honeys right back leg, thought it might be just a Doe rabbit thing but ive wouldnt know as i have only ever had bucks until honey. Sorry its not a clear pic but its a bit like a skin tag with like a black head in the middle of it...( sorry only way i can describe it)

If anyone knows what it could be pls let me know

Thanks..

ok i am not trying to worry you but have a thourough check over of bun are ther any more lumps...looks quite small for a nodule..but it could be myxi.... i would also feel it is it hard /soft? could be a small abcess if she has had a cut there...or could be something benign and normal...not sure iv seen one before it almost looks like a teat but that wouldnt be above her leg... sorry not much use hopefully jane will be along soon she knows so much about buns.

ill just go and look at my girls, one min x

Looked at Cinders, hers is in line almost with the top of her leg if you get me.

Last edited:
Yeah i originally thought it may be a nipple, but its like above the leg towards the side it feels quite soft when i first felt it i thought it was just a clump of knotted fur xx

ill just go and look at my girls, one min x

Looked at Cinders, hers is in line almost with the top of her leg if you get me.

Yeah honeys is like that kinda above her leg at a 90degree angle..so hopefully nothing to worry about...its me being a worry gutts as ive never had a female bun b4..

p.s: Sorry Honey for flashing your nipples over RU lol ..

Yeah honeys is like that kinda above her leg at a 90degree angle..so hopefully nothing to worry about...its me being a worry gutts as ive never had a female bun b4..

You could always bring her over to me and i can have a look, are her other nipples on that side in line with that lump?

You could always bring her over to me and i can have a look, are her other nipples on that side in line with that lump?

Nope she has only one. ive never seen a nipple before, yeah what il do is maybe il bring her over to you to see if you know what it is. Can you PM me your number as ive lost it (phone got stolen) id rather be safe than sorry xx

Just to confirm ive been round to starlights and she has confirmed for me it is a nipple phew! So all is well..Thanks again Kris you have some wonderful bunsters!! :D
xx

Your welcome :D

The look of surprise on your face when i found two more nipples for you :lol::lol::lol:

And bless Honey was so well behaved! Just laid there the whole time :love:

Looks like a nipple to me.. i keep feeling ruby (dog ) and thinking.. what is that :shock: and it's a nipple for the 1000000000000 time :lol:

Back