• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hutch supplier local to Notts?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I'm looking for a supplier of cheap(ish) but large rabbit hutches reasonably local to me or willing to deliver.

I'm looking for some 6ft(ish) hutches to go in the garage as winter accommodation for the buns.

Anybody know of anywhere?

Hi amy there is woodies behind TSB bank in netherfield not sure how much he charges for his huthes now, he makes them his self

Yeah there is a little road at the side of TSB that leads to a small carpark he is in the corner of the carpark he usually has acouple of smallish hutches out but like i said he makes them to order i brought my hutch that rogers in from there about 5 yrs ago and it still looks brand new apart from the bottom bit of the door were milly/harley/spud chewed :roll:

Dawsons animal housing are in Harrogate, but they deliver, are quick and make to your specific requirements. They made some of the hutches for out boarding business and they are the best we've had from anywhere so far.

Dawsons animal housing are in Harrogate, but they deliver, are quick and make to your specific requirements. They made some of the hutches for out boarding business and they are the best we've had from anywhere so far.

Thanks for that info :D

Do you have their contact details, website, photos, etc?

Could you give me an idea of prices...I'm not looking to pay any more than Happy Hutch kind of prices.

Ta

Thanks for that info :D

Do you have their contact details, website, photos, etc?

Could you give me an idea of prices...I'm not looking to pay any more than Happy Hutch kind of prices.

Ta

Hi, he is just finishing off his website, so not live on that at the moment, but he made us a 6x2x2 triple for £270 plus £30 delivery. Happy Hutch wood is 11mm ply. John uses minimum 18mm, he also waterproofs the bottom of the hutches and the roof felt is 5 times thicker too. Our Happy Hutches have rotted in under a year, the hinges have all had to be replaced too. The Dawson hutches still look like new.

I'll pm you a contact address, email and telephone number for him. He will make to your specific requirements, so no probs if you only want a single 6x2 with or without a run etc, just let him know what you want and he'll give you a quote.:).
This is the one he made us:-
HHNewHutchsmall.jpg

Back