• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

think caramel's bonded!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: they've been together all day :roll: I guess at least it's keeping Tink away from the bee nest! I actually thought Caramel would go for the kitten but she's been really calm!!! :shock::D
DSCF1488.jpg

DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1494.jpg

the cats about 2kg now and caramels under 3kg but she's really skinny she should weigh more I just can't get her to put on weight!!! :?

Maybe it's the fluff. Or I'm just used to our big fat lump of a cat :lol:

They look like they're having fun. I like the last one, did Tink squeeze down the hutch ramp?

Maybe it's the fluff. Or I'm just used to our big fat lump of a cat :lol:

They look like they're having fun. I like the last one, did Tink squeeze down the hutch ramp?

yes she keeps going in there and forgetting how to get back out :lol:

Doesn't look like Caramel is coming as now she as found a friend:D

If only the cat would sort her coat out too :p she's quite a state I started her last week with my mum and now I can't get anyone to help finish it off :(

or maybe she should go to you with her 'friend' :lol: :twisted:I had no sleep last night, my dvd shelf was emptied, my net curtains pulled down and every time my foot popped out the end of the covers I nearly lost a toe :evil: and on top of that she managed to bring a jingle ball upstairs and kept launching it off the bed onto the wooden floor :shock::roll:

Last edited:
Errrr daren't take another cat in, the one I was fostering for a weekend last september for the RSPCA ended staying:lol::lol::lol:

Errrr daren't take another cat in, the one I was fostering for a weekend last september for the RSPCA ended staying:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: she's lovely really she's trying to sleep now so I've been getting my own back :lol: I think because it's been so hot during the day she's gone a bit nocturnal for the last few days!

They are both beautiful!!

Our cat is fully grown but pretty skinny, weighs about 2.4kg I think (about the same as Barley), it took some getting used to as our old cat was about 4.5kg and a large (but not fat, just big boned!!) ginger tom! I forget how small she is until you see other cats!

Hannah

I am she is off to kayj soon they're not really bonded cat's just nosy :p Not sure Caramel quite knows what to make of her!!!

I have had her a while she is about 3 1/2 months now :D I got her after Fudge died as the house seemed really empty without him :cry:

Last edited:
Back