• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess When These Were last cleaned..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
picked up a pair of piggies..and look at what they were living in:cry:

dirt.jpg

absolutely sodden with urine..I had trouble breathing in my car on way home.
To give idea of size I popped pigs back in to take this pic

dirty.jpg

They are now on clean hay..will have their claws trimmed..then off to Auntie Ange's to be properly cared for
They are a handsome pair of boars who will need a forever home where they are kept clean!
Due to this being all they could do I've named them Shuffle and Scratch.
(excuse blur camera on wrong setting:oops:)
Shuffle on left
Shuffleandscratch.jpg

OMG :shock::shock:
People absoluely disgust me, that must have stunk to high heaven. The piggies look quite clean considering though!

Oh no. :( I can't even imagine how bad that must have smelled. They must feel so much happier already, just being in a clean home.

They are clean on top..very wet underneath..the woman knew they were in a bad way as was embaressed and said she had to give them up as they weren't being properly cared for..honest at least

:shock: Poor piggies, at least they are well cared for now and that all that matters.Hope you find them a forever home.Well done.xxx:D

They are clean on top..very wet underneath..the woman knew they were in a bad way as was embaressed and said she had to give them up as they weren't being properly cared for..honest at least

i know its dishonest, but even if people kept them in filth, youw ould think they would clean it out befor eyou got there so they didnt look as bad, i know thats dishonest and not right, but its supriseing how little shame people have

Have now emptied cage..and guess what...? maggots in corner...:censored:

:censored::censored::censored: Lucky piggies to get out now, imagine how much worse it would get. What amazes me is as said above, I can't imagine being so unembarrassed to hand them in in that cage. I'd at least put them in a cardboard box and pretend I'd looked after them....

OMG that is awful! poor poor piggies.

That cage is tiny too, I had a hamster in one of those once.

Thank heavens for you :D

Oh my goodness Jill!!!!, that is awful, how anyone could leave animals to sit in that is beyond me, and maggots as well!:censored::censored:

Thank goodness you've got them, at least they are safe now

Back