• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in Essex/Kent?

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Can anybody recommend a rescue in Essex/Kent area? Or anywhere within a reasonable distance? I live near the Dartford tunnel crossing (jct 30/31 of M25) and am willing to travel an hour or so.

Alfie will be looking for a friend once neutered and I'm trying to find a rescue now, so that once he's been done I know where to look but am not having much luck. :? Ideally, one that spays females before rehoming and will also help with bonding too.

Tia. :love:

How about Jacky at GBH Rescue Beckenham. They usually have some stunning bunnies looking for homes, their number is 020 8658 5452 (hope it is ok to post number, many apologies if it's not!) - good luck with your search.

Can anybody recommend a rescue in Essex/Kent area? Or anywhere within a reasonable distance? I live near the Dartford tunnel crossing (jct 30/31 of M25) and am willing to travel an hour or so.

Alfie will be looking for a friend once neutered and I'm trying to find a rescue now, so that once he's been done I know where to look but am not having much luck. :? Ideally, one that spays females before rehoming and will also help with bonding too.

Tia. :love:

Oh you must live near me, I'm in grays :)

Starlight has some lovely bunnies, She's in Dagenham http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=140855

maybe PM her and see if she can help :)

Just saw you were willing to travel and hour, that would get you to Caroline at the rabbit residence...she always has loads of gorgeous buns :love:

Just saw you were willing to travel and hour, that would get you to Caroline at the rabbit residence...she always has loads of gorgeous buns :love:

Thanks. :D Personally, I would travel further too but am just unsure how the bunnies would travel. :? Especially Alfie, because he would be making the trip both ways. What do people think?

I'm going to caroline at royston for bonding annd for a new bunny, i live about 30 miles away from royston, i'm sure the journey wil be fine.

Back