• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After Months of Hard Work it's Finally Finished

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Our website is now completed. It has taken us forever but we are really pleased with it.

I just want to say thank you to my Hubby for the Love, Sweat and Tears he has put into it. He has never made a website before yet has designed it all with just the help of a few library books. I am so proud of him :D

Obviously we will continue to improve and update it, but here is is -

www.rainbowrabbits.co.uk

Website is fab - good luck with it all. Well done to your hubby for doing such a fantastic job with it. You have a lot of very content and happy bunnies going from those pics.

Wow, it's gorgeous! And what lucky bunnies to be cared for by you! Congratz on the website and on the fantastic job you're doing for these rabbits...

Wow, it's gorgeous! And what lucky bunnies to be cared for by you! Congratz on the website and on the fantastic job you're doing for these rabbits...

Thank you, that means a lot.

I wouldn't be able to do any of it with out Steve. He wanted to do the website because he said it was his way of helping with the sanctuary, but he does so much more, bunny runs, some vet trips, taking our waste to the allotment owner, getting carrots from the farm shop, all essential things to keep our bunnies happy :)

It looks fab Liz!! I just had a good read through and loved reading about all the bunnies' individual stories. Really really good :D Well done Steve it looks fab!!!! :D

Back