• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly lost her home!!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
I'm gutted poor Tilly (bunny who wants to be a dog.....) found what seemed like a wonderful home all the way over in wales, the lady taking her had said they were so excited, and kept asking for more pictures! But unfortunatly last night I got an email from the Lady saying her job was taking her abroad much sooner then she thought :shock: So she didn't think it was fair to give her a new home :cry:

What I don't get was if she knew she was going abroad (albeit sometime in the future) why was she getting another bunny :shock::?

Anyway I told poor Tilly today, and she just sat for ages having her nose scratched, and ears rubbed (she's such a softie) even butting in if I go to fuss her babies!! (I think she knew she lost her home :()

She is soooooooooooo gorgeous... I tell ya if I had the choice of Tilly, or moving... I'd pick Tilly any day!!
Tilly13.jpg

Tilly16.jpg

Tilly20.jpg

Tilly5.jpg

Tilly19.jpg

Tilly9.jpg

Tilly12.jpg

Tilly15.jpg

And she's such a good mummy!!

Tilly10.jpg

I know tons of pictures!! But I love showiing off my gorgeous foster buns, and who knows... you might fall in love........ and keep her.....

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry: Oh that's so sad :cry::cry::cry:

Hopefully someone's already seen her pictures and thought, "Oh what a shame, she's reserved" and now thinking, "Tilly's available, this was meant to be".

Maybe I just live in dreamland? :?

She's a beautiful girl, I hope she finds a FOREVER home soon.

Good lucky Tilly :love::love:

Hopefully someone's already seen her pictures and thought, "Oh what a shame, she's reserved" and now thinking, "Tilly's available, this was meant to be".

I agree. Such a shame that Tilly's home fell through (although maybe a blessing in dsisguise if the lady was planning to work abroad in the future anyhow). She is gorgeous :love::love:(all the lookers are all too far away for Alfie :()

Aww poor Tilly, she is gorgeous :love:

Perhaps though in a way its for the best if this woman was going to move abroad at some point.

She's a stunner :love: :love: Agree with what other people said ... it obviously wasn't meant to be with that home ... another PERFECT one will come along soon I'm sure :D

Back