• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit found in Bicester

CrazyBun

Warren Scout
Anybody lost a rabbit in/near Bicester? A rabbit has been handed in to the RSPCA that was a stray in/near Bicester. They tried to find his owners but couldn't. He is a lovely friendly bunny and I am sure somebody is missing him. Anybody know where he might belong? In a few weeks we will try to rehome him, but until then if you think you know where his rightful home his, either reply to me on the forum (slow way of contaacting me) or ring me on 01235 771601 (much faster way of contacting me).

Lucy

aww so sad i have lost my rabbit but sadly not in bicester.... but i hope that he gets reunited as im sure like me they are distraught xxx

Bunlover, that is so sad. I am so sorry that you've lost your bun, and I hope you get her back. We had one in at the centre recently that was a runaway; the owners found him even after two weeks, after I had given up hope of them tracing him, so there is still hope. These people had even been told that the RSPCA didn't have him (all too easy I guess if you phone up before the rabbit has been registered properly).

Ask if the RSPCA have taken in any rabbits from your area - when they get some they are sent to a rescue wherever there is space, so he may have travelled quite a distance from you. If you've already asked I would consider asking again, just to make sure.

I do hope you find Snowy again. Good luck

Back