• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cuppies for breakfast, anyone?

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
DSCF2566.jpg

DSCF2567.jpg

DSCF2563.jpg

cakey on the inside -

DSCF2560.jpg

nummers! only half of them over flowed!

DSCF2559.jpg

Oh my!

My cakey bakey friend came over yesterday for bunny hugs (Nix) and she was most impressed when I showed her your handwork.

Do you ship to Surrey Laura? :lol::lol:

Your bad......tempting me with all these yummy cakes! :lol:
They look really good. What temp was the oven and is that sponge cake in the ice cream cups? :)

Your bad......tempting me with all these yummy cakes! :lol:
They look really good. What temp was the oven and is that sponge cake in the ice cream cups? :)

175 degrees and the batter was spooned into the cones. my recipe says bake the cake in the cases and put them in the cones when cool but i thought that would look stupid. i was convinced the cones would burn! but they held up fine, they actually taste nice against the cake too, i was worried it wouldn't work.

They look delicious, now I'm feeling hungry - better go and get some lunch, but it won't be anything as nice as your scrummy looking cakes!:)

That brought back memories ... my mum used to make cakes in cones for us when we were little :D :D Look great Lauralou ... as always! :D

That brought back memories ... my mum used to make cakes in cones for us when we were little :D :D Look great Lauralou ... as always! :D

:wave: yay! i'd never seen cakeys in cones before i got this book, i've been meaning to make them for a couple of years.

I think we should grateful that you supply us with cakes without calories!! Kind of... *slinks off to eat displacement shop bought cake as substitute...*

Back