• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can ANYONE throw something as perfect as this away??

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
This is the rabbit who, despite being returned to it's original owners 3 times, was still being let out and expected to fend for itself - baring in mind the estate where it lived is inundated with cats/dogs and surrounded by 2 main roads. This poor baby survived for several days on it's own, and the original owners have turned around and said they don't want it anymore :(

29072008225.jpg

29072008227.jpg

When she came to me she was clearly exhausted - several people had been attempting to catch her, including the owner of a local Chinese!!!!!! She was shaking pretty badly, and any slight noise startled her and she went in to her little shell again. She's only been with me since Tuesday evening (and it's only until my friend gets a hutch/run... thanks Samantha) and she's already shown a load of courage - she comes over to be hand fed pellets, she even bows down and lets you nose rub her whilst she grinds her teeth. She's going to the vets today for a check up, please send her vibes.

xx

What a lovely wee lady.

You are a star taking her in. Hope all goes well at the vets today.

Have you given her a name yet?:D

poor thing! Squidgy was abandoned too - his owners moved house and left him to fend for himself, even though he had maloccluded incisors. Some people are :evil:
Happy endings for Squidgy and this little girl, as they are now well loved. Give her a snuggle from me - she looks adorable.

Well I want my friend to call her Lily... I am pretty sure that it's a she, lol, but it's difficult to tell at the moment as she is so tiny...

I'd love to be able to keep her, but I can just about afford the 5 on my own and things are about to get even tighter come September when I go back to uni :shock: But at least I'll be able to offer my friend guidance and advice... take the other day for example, she was giving her lettuce :?, soon told her out of that, and cut the vege out all together, lol.

She's an angel, and I shall give her a hug for you =]

xx

poor thing! Squidgy was abandoned too - his owners moved house and left him to fend for himself, even though he had maloccluded incisors. Some people are :evil:
Happy endings for Squidgy and this little girl, as they are now well loved. Give her a snuggle from me - she looks adorable.

Aww that is AWFUL!!! Some really evil people out there, it makes you wonder how they sleep at night doesn't it?

xx

She is gorgeous and well done for rescuing her.
A little hint..I'm still waiting for my post Louise and it is now very urgent!

I think that Lily is a wonderful name for this little flower - if she is a girl....

Yes, please give her lots of bunny kisses from us all.

I could look after her here as I have a huge dog crate doing nothing, but I just wouldn't be able to afford her vaccinations and neutering :(

xx

She is really beautiful!! I need to stop looking at all these bunnies, I want to keep them all it's maddness!!! I want to keep all my foster buns at the moment. I've never had such a lovely group of bunnies!! I tell ya if I had a job they'd all be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor little thing hope she finds a home that will have her as a forever bunny well done for rescuing her :)

Back