• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeeeee...slugs!!!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
For the first time, Missy has joined her new husbun Bobby outside in his hutch. Ive just been out to check on them and there was a slug in their food and one on the wall of their hutch. I HATE SLUGS! Spiders etc dont bother me in the slightest but slugs - i go to pieces. the thing is, are they dangerous to my bunnies? How can i stop them getting in?

salt works on slugs and there annoying and sticky and yuk snails i like though we had them get in to ours once we just brang them out and sprinkeld salt on them and i wouldent think they would harm your buns they did not harm ours

oh and if the auction finishes before you see tht link if you just search copper tape on ebay lots comes up :) really would recommend it xx

We get slugs in our house! We have an old Victorian house and no idea where they are getting in but most mornings find one in the dining room. :shock: We put copper tape around the spots we thought were access points but they slithered over it! I'd go for raising the hutch and putting ring of salt around the legs.

Back