• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive got my hooman trained! pic heavy!!

PrincessPeaches24

Warren Scout
Hi all!

its Peaches here! ive been browsing the forum, and i must say, many of you bunnies are awfully handsome!
I just wanted to share with you how i have tought my hooman how to spoil me rotten (just as nature intended!) Ive included quite a few pictures of me and my sisters blueberry and mercades (they arent really my sisters, but it sure seems like it to me!)

yes, this is the good life. my human brings me and my bunny buddys boxes and boxes filled with newspaper! she sits watching us as we destroy the place! shredding the newspapers, "re-arranging" the cardboard boxes, leaving bits of half eaten paper everywhere. after we get done with it, she smiles, laughs, cleans it up, and then, we do it again! do I have my human trained or what!? The thing i dont get though, is why she gets upset when i eat her chairs??

i272745764_79622.jpg

thats blueberry, playing in the box! mommy says shes a cutie, (i get a bit jealous when she says that!) so i got upset, and stuck my tounge out at her, she laughed and laughed... i didnt see what was so funny,
i273036912_44749.jpg

then mercades copied me! (or maybe i copied her?)
i273017286_35269.jpg

after a little bit more box ruining... (err, i mean, playing..) :)
i273037274_85613.jpg

Mom had some time to "Bond" with us. (that means, we sit and eat treats, and she talks to us,) if we eat them out of her hand, we get our favourite treats leafys and blobs!! MMM! (mom calls it lettuce and raisins i think) so we sit here, and eat... your right mom, youve got us trained
i272748896_86785.jpg

and we take a BIG DRINK (this bowl was empty before we finished, so mom filled it up for us!)
i272748342_92791.jpg

after that, we play in the bowl, get all wet, knock over whats left in the bowl, and then run around binkying. and our excellently trained hooman fills it up AGAIN! :)
Our hooman also gave us this fun machine. she calls it a tent (hoomans are silly sometimes)
we just thump our feet, and she imediatley brings us a blanket to play with! :)
i272761681_39667.jpg

i273038425_26906.jpg

then, Mercades comes and pees ALL OVER the blanket!!
Blueberry goes and sulks in the corner,
i273038629_5462.jpg

and mom comes to the rescue with a new blanket (yet another reason we have her trained) i do like this one better, do the stripes match with my furr though?? im not sureeee about thisss! MMOOOOMMMM!!!
i273038944_28567.jpg

well, all in all, we have more toys than any hooman child on the planet!
~Footballs (our perfect size!)
i271923901_58017.jpg
]
~Basketballs! (mercades loves to push it around, but is too shy to do it for the camera!)
i273039375_86514.jpg

Blueberry likes to hide behind them!
i273019869_53227.jpg

Chew Toys; (note that we leave these intact, but destroy the rest of the house! hehe!)
i273040099_76483.jpg

and furniture, we like to jump on here,(especially mercades) we have claimed it as our grooming table, and its where we take our once-a-month "possed photos" (where mom puts us up there to take a picture to show how much we have grown, and to show our body shape or something. then she puts them on her website!) thank god we only do that once a month! i would MUCH rather be playing thank you very much!
i273040779_62119.jpg

But the BEST way we have our hooman trained, is that she thinks that SHE "litter trained" us!? HAHA! we only use that silly box because, who wants to sit in their own mess!? and come one, if she really had us "Trained" she wouldnt be cleaning up after us everyday would she!?
i262110458_44635.jpg

and after a couple of hours, play time is over, and we all need to take a nap. Mom tells us, "alright girls, in your house" and we hop in, take a nap, eat some veggies, and before we know it, After Supper play time is here! and we do it all over again!
(the pictures are below! there wasnt enough room for these pics in this post!)

hope you like!
-Peaches xo ♥♥♥
ps. edit was because i accidently hit submit before i was finished dont blame me, its hard to navigate the mouse with these paws!

Last edited:
i273033833_21961.jpg

i272757399_91375.jpg

i273041698_27307.jpg

here are the buns relaxing!!
and sorry it took so long! i have dial up internet, and i had to upload 23 pictures to my website before i could put them here! haha hope you like! :D

they r SO cute! i love them!

mine have a play tent thingy too, they love it dont they? one of my happy flops in it ALL the time, she just rolls around on the material LOL

they r SO cute! i love them!

mine have a play tent thingy too, they love it dont they? one of my happy flops in it ALL the time, she just rolls around on the material LOL

They do love it!
Blueberry is the most timid girl, but once she braved to enter the tent, she wont leave. she LOVES it. she also likes to go under the tent (you can see her coming out from under it in one of the pics. and she likes to get underneath blankets inside the tent. she gets pretty mad if she gets in there and there are no blankies! :lol: i wasnt lying about the thumping!
awe, happy flops. I love whatching them flop, and BINKY! thats my favourite thing to watch, they are sooooo funny!

they love it in the summer bcus its a nice shade, today domino and pebbles were snuggled up in it together keeping cool :love:

awe!
our buns are indoors, (as you can probly tell from the pics, haha)
because its too cold in the winter, and this summer has been really rainy here. also, we live in the country, in a forest, so there are too many owls foxes, wolves, cyotes and etc. i couldnt leave them out there, they wouldnt last a night.

Back