• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

falling in love

hardybaby

Warren Scout
hey there as you know im new to RU and the rabbit world..... lucy is very young and wev only had her two weeks but im just falling in love wi her lol she has made a gr8 recovery and today shes been hopping all over the place, she follows me around, and begs for food at my feet and junps into my arms...earlier on she fell saleep on me she was closing her eyes and everything (is this good??) lol she looked weird...

will she stay like this forever lol i can see her being one very mischevious bunny:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

SHARE YOUR BUNNY LOVE STORIES

thats good
my rabbit would never fall asleep on me.. he doesnt really like picked up.

u must have a cuddly bunny :), glad ur so happy with ur new friend

xxx

Awww :love: that's soo cute..

My bunnys have their hutches atm, but want them to be both indoor and outdoor buns when I move out.

I could watch them for hours and hours - buns just make me feel really relaxed and cheer up my day :love:

the first time pebble licked me ment so much to me, as she hates people. When she licked me it made me sooo happy! :love: Pebble can be a very grumpy girl, but i love her soooo much :D Shes my baby and is the only thing keeping me going at the mo. xx

Back