• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now four months old

Cyberdog

Warren Scout
Hi,:wave:
Well the rabbits are now four months old and are going for their op (neutering) on Friday morning. I just hope everything goes o.k.

Anyway I have included some new pictures of them, and boy have they grown since they were those small little balls of fur.

When they were small
IMG_43.jpg

And now

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

The digger

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

Spot the bun
IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

And i just had to include this one. I feel so sorry for her. She has made this nest, she must be having A phantom pregnancy.

IMG_0469.jpg

Last edited:
They're lovely bunsters :)

Good luck for Friday! Fingers-crossed for you and the buns! x

Thanks. The vet doing the op is used to dealing with rabbits and small animals, and was recommended to me by another large vet’s practice who said that they would not operate on rabbits.

Thanks. The vet doing the op is used to dealing with rabbits and small animals, and was recommended to me by another large vet’s practice who said that they would not operate on rabbits.

Good vet to refer you - sounds like a good reputable vets. :) Let us know how it goes x

Back