• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Average price of a good shed for buns?

yeahhh..thats probably why i thought they weren't that expensive.

if im gonna get one then i want to get a good quality one .. no point having 1 that falls apart :lol:xx

keep an eye on free cycle. Got a shed for free on there last year (not for the buns though lol).

ooh thanks thats a good tip :)

then i wont have to sacrifice my birthday present... though i wont really mind if i have to

xxx

Hi

I would suggest you keep an eye on ebay and other sites such as Freecycle, Gumtree, Freeads, etc.

I managed to pick up a 10x12ft shed for £15 on Ebay and it was a very good quality shed (so much so that hubby claimed that one for his motorbike, etc, and I had his old one which is 10x8ft for the bunnies).

Cant imagine there are bargains like this all the time but worth keeping an eye out for one.

Good luck with your search.

Maybe look for a playhouse they are cheaper and shelves can be added for even more room. Can add a cat flap and attach a run outside and would be really big

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.202-3623.aspx

£169... that's a really good price. I paid about £10 more for mine last year and it only has one window.

Tesco direct will only drop it flat packed on your drive though, so we had to unwrap it and take it through bit by bit. But to be honest it was worth it for the money I saved.

Back