• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Mini Lop Thread

My lovely Arthur :love:

Picture033.jpg

Aww lovely pics:love:..Cloud is soooo gorgeous:love:

Sorry if this is a silly question but is there a difference between a mini lop and a lop?

Aww lovely pics:love:..Cloud is soooo gorgeous:love:

Sorry if this is a silly question but is there a difference between a mini lop and a lop?

Thanks! :)

A lop is any bunny with ears hanging down. There a big lops like the English lop and the French lop. Then there are German lops and dwarf lops, they are medium size. And mini lops are the smallest lops.

Awww, they're all bee-yoo-tifull! :love::love:

This is Alfie (now 13 weeks) having a rare moment with BOTH ears lopped. :lol:

Alf993x1200.jpg

Awww, they're all bee-yoo-tifull! :love::love:

This is Alfie (now 13 weeks) having a rare moment with BOTH ears lopped. :lol:

Alf993x1200.jpg

oh no, oh no, oh my GOSH!!! this bunny should come with a public health warning!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I'm dying from CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

Thanks! :)

A lop is any bunny with ears hanging down. There a big lops like the English lop and the French lop. Then there are German lops and dwarf lops, they are medium size. And mini lops are the smallest lops.

hi!
I am from Canada, and here we have Engilsh and French lops (The Big ones)
then we have mini lops (medium) then we have Holland Lops (smallest, average 3lbs)
how big are your mini lops? they look similar to our hollands, perhaps its just a name change over seas??

here are our holland lops they are between 3-4 pounds. they all live together.

Peaches'N'Cream (6 months, she is going to be a pretty big holland)
i271921973_60521.jpg

i271879312_87214.jpg

Blueberry Cheese Cake; (1 year old, the smallest of the girls, but she is over wieght right now, and on a diet)

i271923901_58017.jpg

i271883155_46985.jpg

and last but not least, Mercades (1 year, shes the biggest doe, about 4 pounds)
i271881589_80101.jpg

and i love this picture, aha, nothing keeps mercades from her breakfast!
i271924890_46439.jpg

all your buns are so cutee! :D

My boy Storm says Hello :wave:

DSC00172.jpg

(I think he's about 5 months old in this photo)

& Mallow also says hi :wave:

DSC00174.jpg

oh no, oh no, oh my GOSH!!! this bunny should come with a public health warning!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I'm dying from CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

I agree!!! Can I borrow Alfie for a while? A couple of years maybe??:D

My dream bunny would be a chinchilla coloured mini lop, who has a similar character to Cloud. :D

I saw this one on the Freeads a while ago, but have never seen one in a rescue:

chinlop.jpg

Last edited:
Back