• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies have bunny tips

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosie and mowgli have got some bunny tips to share with fellow bunnies lol

mowgli's tip is when you have finished your breakfast why not clear your toys up and keep your home clutter free an emtpy bowl comes in handy :lol: ( mowgli did this himself lol)

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

Rosie's tip is, if the monster hoover comes in your room uninvited find the best place to hide from it so it doesnt suck you up :lol: a tree will do lol

004-1.jpg

Great tips. I wish my buns were keen on tidying. Atm their toys are getting chucked around and they keep digging and tearing up hutch bedding :roll:

Excellent tips!

Storm & Mallow would like to add the following:
Save washing up by eating your lunch straight out of the bag

DSC00317.jpg

lol ! Bless 'em! :love:

Hiro would like to say:

DSC_5509groom10small.jpg

"Fank-oo Rosie and Mowgli fur yer tips, I has a nice clean home nou I found I can put mai tings in mai bowl!"

A very satisfied bunny!

lol ! Bless 'em! :love:

Hiro would like to say:

DSC_5509groom10small.jpg

"Fank-oo Rosie and Mowgli fur yer tips, I has a nice clean home nou I found I can put mai tings in mai bowl!"

A very satisfied bunny!

hi hiro glad you have taken our recommendations on a tidy home, we learnt it from our mum she is always on the go so we thought we'd save her a job and do our wn tidying, rosie jumps on mum's bed sometimes an mom messes her bed sheet on purpose so rosie slides her front paws along it to straighten it back again :lol:

mowgli and rosie xxx

hi hiro glad you have taken our recommendations on a tidy home, we learnt it from our mum she is always on the go so we thought we'd save her a job and do our wn tidying, rosie jumps on mum's bed sometimes an mom messes her bed sheet on purpose so rosie slides her front paws along it to straighten it back again :lol:

mowgli and rosie xxx

Awww! Clever buns! :) Sound like they're a joy to have :love:

Back