• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

well, I couldn't do trifle....

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
but for those in need, I'm sending Carlton round with one of these. :love: ;)

DSCF2555.jpg

More scrummy looking cakes LauraLou ... but I have to ask ... who eats them all?!

I send Ryan to work with them! :lol: I'll bake a dozen, ice 6 for one day, then ice the other 6 for the next day.

of course i test one for quality control. ;) :lol:

Hey Carlton, Bunneh friend,

Yous Mamma be needin' a cupcake taster ?

Put de word inze fors meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze

:wave:

Mmm looks fab, did you put two colours of frosting in the piping bag? Love the colours :love:

:wave: it's my first attempt at dual icing, needs a little improvement, it was hard to get in the bag properly!

Ryan just rang me going "it looks like ice cream!!" :lol:

Ryan's a lucky guy. Can't I be your boyfriend instead? Overlooking the fact that I'm a girl etc etc.
I just want nummy icing.

Boooo, I don't do patience. Hurry up and bake them please:D

I just went to Sainsburys with my shopping list in my head..... got the vanilla.... got more caster sugar.... today's papers..... FORGOT THE BUTTER!!! :evil:

I will have to go to Tesco in a bit, grrr!

I just went to Sainsburys with my shopping list in my head..... got the vanilla.... got more caster sugar.... today's papers..... FORGOT THE BUTTER!!! :evil:

I will have to go to Tesco in a bit, grrr!

Silly Laura forgetting the butter :no: :lol:

Ryan's right, it does kinda look like ice cream!!

Back