• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New run and all buns bonded together (UD WITH PICS)

caismeister

Alpha Buck
I am so excited about my buns new run and the fact that i am bonding my 4 and my pair into one group. The run is the frame of a greenhouse and is covered in mesh. It is so good as i can walk into it and sit with the buns. The run they had before was not much smaller but it was lower so this one is just brilliant i can't stop looking at it. The bonding is also going well there have been a few lets say disagreements between the 2 dominant females from each group but nothing too bad to report.

Last edited:
Thats a fab idea - would never have thought of that. My husband made the majority of our run out of an old farm gate that he found. Given the prices of some teeny runs, I love it when I hear how resourceful us bunny owners can be.

I went past a skip yesterday and saw one of those wooden picnic benches in there - my mind started doing overtime on how I could use the wood to make a bigger run for my foster buns.

Maybe we should start a whole new thread on what people have used to make accommodation or runs - could prove interesting.

Have fun with yours, it sounds great and Im looking forward to seeing some pics.

Here is the new run and its occupants. Hope you like it

P7280623.jpg

P7280625.jpg

P7280628-1.jpg

P7280627.jpg

P7280629.jpg

looks good my only concern is that it looks like chicken wire on the fencing not galvanised mesh...which means foxes could easily break in...hope its just the piccy else you will need re-enforcing xx

Back