• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with costs????????

hardybaby

Warren Scout
does any1 know if there are any charities etc in the south yorkshire area that help out with the cost of neutering/spaying so i can get mine done? or does any1 recommend a place to get them done and to be vaccinated????????thanks

sophie

I may be wrong, but had heard that RSPCA do vouchers for castrations at some vets for £10. Not Speys though.

Just info from the ether, and may have got it wrong.

There's the PDSA in Sheffield (Attercliffe). You could try giving them a ring to see if you'd be eligible for help. Their number is 0114 243 3232.

if you cant get help then ring around for prices ... they vary a lot from vet to vet ...

we use Abbey and they are the cheapest around here for neuters ;)

how much do they cost roughly, i will try them out:) they arnt old enough yet though. how much are vac's?

if u can do that its cheaper anyway! my sis is on benefits n she got Star, her and my neices bunny neutured by the RSPCA for her, but she still had to pay £35 and they said that was cheap bcus without them it would be be £60 :roll:

I paid £35 for mine at a different vet....regular price!

bcus its so varied sometimes the rspca etc isnt actually cheaper x

I found the PDSA to be nearly as expensive as my vet & taking into account the donation they can work out dearer. So my advice is to shop around but make sure you find out exactly how rabbit savvy the vet is

Back