• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
Just thought i'd keep you all updated. I know i'm not a regular poster but want to keep everyone up to date. As many of you know i found rodney my physco bun just over 5 months ago and have since adopted the lovely Sophie from Jill at Honeybunnies about a month and half ago. (By the way Jill she is doing fantastic, her personality is really starting to shine through and she is so playful, how Rodney hasn't sustained brain damage from being battered round the head by a plant pot i will never know, hes a beaten husbunny :lol::lol:) Anyway on saturday me and my OH were invited to a friend of a firend BBQ. When we got there i saw the saddest sight, a little 10 week old black dwarf lop little girl stuck in a tiny tiny hutch. Well i was smitten, and asked if i could hold her to be told that she was unfriendly, so i asked some info etc and it turns out these people had bought her for their little girl who was scared of her so she had been stuck in this hutch after only 2 week of having her and they no longer wanted her. Sooooooo to cut a long story short she came home with us, she has been renamed Chloe and is currently living as a house bun. She is lovely and has really started to come out of her shell yesterday and today and is such a cheeky girl.
Not sure what we will do with her in the long term whether she is going to stay as a house bun or if she will be bonded with my exisitng 2, will be a while off yet as she needs spaying, but rodney and sophie know she exists and don't seem upset by the new buns presence. Am hoping to move all 3 to be house buns if we do bond them, as long as i can stop sophie chewing erm everything :lol::lol:
Pics to follow
Sorry for long post, just wanted to let you all know as i didn't want to confuse everyone by refering to my 3 buns And she is very cute and i am very proud. :wave:

Good for you for bringing her home - it really maddens me when I see parents at my local garden centre, asking the kids which rabbits they want, because I know that 9 times out of 10, they won't get the proper care they need.

Kerina
xxx

Back