• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hole of horror

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Mona:

Tum te tum, what fun I'm having
IMG_4574.jpg

Uh oh, there's mum. It wasn't me!

IMG_4573.jpg

Elidore:

I'm a pixie, mum
IMG_4601.jpg

Now I'm a jungle explore.
IMG_4476.jpg

Emrys:

Don't look at my bum!
IMG_4415.jpg

I'm not digging, honest.
IMG_4468.jpg

Berrie:

I never dig!
IMG_4627.jpg

I had nothing to do with that hole, the camera is lying.
IMG_4645.jpg

Nori:

Nom nom, yummers grass
IMG_4731.jpg

I'm running away from the scene of the crime.
IMG_4669.jpg

Ebonnie:

Look at my table manners!
IMG_4708.jpg

Mmmm, so much grass to keep me out of mischief
IMG_4735.jpg

Bonnie:

Don't photograph me! Fine I'll shut my eyes.
IMG_4801.jpg

Look I can eat nettles, you can't though, hahaha
IMG_4812.jpg

Merri:

Peekaboo!
IMG_4751.jpg

How handsome do I look from this angle?
IMG_4772.jpg

Mum has to admit that she dug the hole without her eight little long eared helpers. However they don't object to playing in it now that its there :lol:

Thanks, they are good bunnies really. I thought I'd treat them by giving them an earth pit to muck around in. The white buns came out brown :shock::lol:

Great photos, especially the third one :love::love:

looks like the buns had a great time :D

btw is this by any chance a photo of your emrys? :oops:
25thjanuary2008016.jpg

i saved the photo months ago to show my mum because i thought it was
one of the most beautiful buns i've ever seen, but i forget who the bun was :oops::lol: If it isn't your bun, anyone know whos it is??

Last edited:
Ooh I'm being watched by Sorrel :lol: Thanks guys, I haven't posted in ages so I thought it was time for pics.

Mum decided to be cheap and tunnel to Australia and escape the weather, then she realised buns aren't so popular down there. Actually the truth is that I had a massive holly tree which needed to come out. The roots left that big hole and I figured bunnies are like kids, you get kids a sand pit and for buns an earth pit.

Birdie, I have 8 bunnies now. A few months back I thought 8 wasn't too many but now that I'm working daytime hours and going back to uni soon, 8 is quite enough. When I retire I'll probably end up with 50+

Great photos, especially the third one

looks like the buns had a great time

btw is this by any chance a photo of your emrys?

i saved the photo months ago to show my mum because i thought it was
one of the most beautiful buns i've ever seen, but i forget who the bun was If it isn't your bun, anyone know whos it is??

It is Emrys. Thank you, he is very very beautiful. I wish I knew what breeds went into creating him. That pic is from when he lived indoors with me, before he got married.

They are all looking at the camera as if they are all up to something. Bunnies just know don't they when they're being a bit 'norty'.

Wonderful photos.:D

Back