• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delightful Owners!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Took in 2 buns yesterday. Their owner wasn't prepared to wait and threatened to just let them go!

When they turned up at store, they were asked why they were giving them up. The father said to ask the children as they were the ones who had lost interest in them. Apparently they also lost interest in the Labrador that they had. They tried to sell it for £200 but just ended up giving it away :(

This is a male and female pair, who are both neutered and microchipped???

I guess I'm surprised that they spent the money on them in the first place. The female was rather matted and after a good trim and brush has come up a lot better.

I think they're lovely x

Bunnehs012.jpg

Aww there gorgeous. Must have been the day for crappy owners. We had a tank of gerbils dumped on the counter today and when i looked i found 1 female, 2 males and 3 babies. Apparently the guy had to catch a flight to Portugal :roll::roll::roll:

Aww there gorgeous. Must have been the day for crappy owners. We had a tank of gerbils dumped on the counter today and when i looked i found 1 female, 2 males and 3 babies. Apparently the guy had to catch a flight to Portugal :roll::roll::roll:

God forbid he should miss his flight!

We had a tank of gerbils dumped on the counter today and when i looked i found 1 female, 2 males and 3 babies. Apparently the guy had to catch a flight to Portugal :roll::roll::roll:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

those bunneh faces. :( how could anyone just give them up??

Awwww bless em, hope they find new forever homes soon where they will be loved, spoilt, worshipped & adored - as all bunnies deserve!! :love:

hehe what funny colours :) Ina good way I mean. Ive not seen ones like that before.

It does seem odd that they were willing to chip them :? but maybe theyre those kind of people who have fads and get really into something and put loads of effort in, but then lose interest quickly. anyway I hope they find a nice home.

Woww they are gorgeous!:love::love:

dont understand how people can buy such beautiful pets and then lose interest in them/neglect them.

grrrrr!

Yes, they reminded me straightaway of Mack and Mabel.

Let's hope they get a lovely new home very soon.

Back