• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone near Liverpool help my friend???

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I've not been on here for ages, but I'm on here now looking for a spare hutch someone may have.... as a temporary measure, or if they have one they want to sell to my friend.

Basically, there's been a baby rabbit running around my friends street and every time it has been caught she, or another neighbour, has returned it to the owners only for them to let it out again:- when she caught it today she took it round and they said they didn't want it anymore. She is in desperate need of a hutch for it until she can afford to buy one. I don't have a spare hutch and she's unable to have the rabbit in the house as the landlord wont permit, and she doesn't want to offload the rabbit on to a rescue as she is aware that you're all overloaded.

Please, can anyone help? Please PM me or reply in this thread. The rabbit looks very much like Sarah-Jane's 'Peanut', I'd guess that he/she is no more than 8 weeks old, and he/she is petrified but going to the vets on Thursday morning. The rabbit is staying in my spare indoor dog crate until my friend can find a hutch, I've been looking on free-ad's and there doesn't appear to be anything right now =[

Lou xx

Have you tried Freecycle. Sorry can't do links :oops: and you will have to join your local group but you may well find a hutch from there.
Good Luck

hey! ive been wondering where u are! aww a peanut look a alike!!

i have one, but in in essex so im too far away :(

Runcorn is pretty near to you isn't it Lou? Could your friend collect and borrow that until she sorts her own out ?

Back