• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex pictures, please?

vengeful.veggie

Alpha Buck
For some reason, I don't seem very fond of the Rex bunsters. To those who have any, do you have any pictures that you think may change my mind? :p

Here's Ms Drusilla...

Picture502.jpg

and Albert on the left is half rex I think...

Sleepingrabbits240708.jpg

Ohhhhhh what very beautiful bunnies!!!! Having just encountered my first real life rex in the sanctuary where I volunteer, I have to say they are soooooooo stunning!!! I've never felt fur so velvety & soft - if I had room, I'd take a rex in for sure!!! :love::love::love:

Darcy Bunny:

Various011.jpg

random052.jpg

Various013.jpg

She's a feisty little one, but lovely all the same :D Her coat feels like velvet - the best stress reliever ever! :D

Darcy Bunny:

Various011.jpg

random052.jpg

Various013.jpg

She's a feisty little one, but lovely all the same :D Her coat feels like velvet - the best stress reliever ever! :D

Oh your Darcy is just like our Darcy that we've just taken in at the sanctuary where I volunteer. Your Darcy is sooooo stunning! Me thinks I want to bunny nap her!!!! :lol::love::lol::love::lol::love:

IMO to appreciate Rex bunnies you really need to feel their coats ... SO soft and velvety :D

I completely agree!!!! Having never had the pleasure of feel one until recently, I don't think I appreciated how wonderful they are!! I think they are very regal & elegant looking bunnies!!

they are all beautiful bunnies.
The breeder where i got my buns from (Mini Lops) is currently trying to make a new breed called a "mini plush lop" it is a mini lop with the rex coat. that would be my perfect bunny!

DSC00431.jpg
[/IMG]

this is linus my harliquin mini rex, now i had an orange rex before and she was a right b**** so i was a bit wary when linus came in, even more so as he came in as a foster in a bit of a state, very very nervous and live in very cramped conditions and was scared to leave the big box i gave him in the kitchen, even though he had free run of the whole kitchen, but i have been rewarded with lots of nose rubs an washes, even though im still the nasty lasy with the syringe, he loves my fella to pieces and always bounds up to him, i think at the end of the day its down to breeding and care, which goes for any animal to how they are with you

rabbitandfrog008.jpg
[/IMG]

i wouldnt hand him over to anyone now he has a loverly wife even if his front paws dont reach the floor when he erm "hugs" her as shes a big girl his fur is growing back nice and he feels just like a brand new teddy bear all fuzzy and warm

oooooooooooooooo and duchess, captain is soooooooooooo handsome what a loverly face

Last edited:
Back