• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi to Donna at Arc from Fairytale...

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

Picture510.jpg

Picture499.jpg

Picture001.jpg

He's settled in really well and gets on brilliantly with the others, as you can see! :D

Last edited:
Hi Fairytale :wave:
I have been watching the posts your mummy has been putting on here and watching your progress. You are a very lucky little boy. Your two brothers are still waiting for their lovely home to find them.
Thanks Tinsel! x

Aw so sorry to hear the others haven't found homes yet. :cry: Fairytale is extremely gentle and friendly; he licks any of the other rabbits that stay still long enough.

If anyone sees him on here and would like to offer one of his brothers (who look almost the same as him) a home, I'm sure Donna would be delighted! He's a gorgeous bun with a gorgeous temperament! :D

:wave:

Lovely to see you settled into your new home. You have lovely markings and I love your fluffy mane.

Yay! That's fantastic news!!! Couldn't believe they hadn't found their forever homes - so pleased that now they have!!! :D

Back