• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What will hubby be more upset about?

What will hubby be more upset about

• over £300 on those blooming rabbits

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • early Sunday morning delivery

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
I have ordered my new ryedale 2-storey condo with under run, and for good measure I have had doors put on the ends of the bottom level as well, so I can attach a run to the side without restricting my ability to get to the hutch. They deliver in the "early hours of Sunday morning" - when they delivered to Janice she said they got to hers around 7am and were the 6th delivery of the day :shock:

So my question is this - when he finds out, will hubby be more upset about the a) £300+ or
b) disturbed sunday night kip

Methinks Alison, that if yours is anything like mine, he would sleep through the delivery but be a bit cross about the cash......:D

hmmm...that's a toughie.... perhaps the price could be (suggest you mumble this part) "£150 plus Vat"...

Hmm - is £300 a significant amount of cash to you? Does your hubby get up early on weekends (6am is verrrry early for me - I get up around 10am :lol:)

Saturday night b4 delivery- tastey meal, bottle ( or 2 ) of vino and.....*cough*......well, you know......:oops:.......and Sunday morning wont exist for him :thumb:

As for the cost, well tell him it was a bargin as it was on special offer and normally costs ' significantly more'..............:?

Saturday night b4 delivery- tastey meal, bottle ( or 2 ) of vino and.....*cough*......well, you know......:oops:.......and Sunday morning wont exist for him :thumb:

As for the cost, well tell him it was a bargin as it was on special offer and normally costs ' significantly more'..............:?

Good tactics Jane!! I shall keep these for furture reference.

If it was Elgar he would be bothered about lie in xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We have a joint account so it doesn't make any difference where it comes from!

When the Rydale men delivered my hutch, they didn't even knock on the door, just left it in the yard

Oooh I can just imagine "ooh look what I found at the bottom of the driveway darling" :lol::lol::lol: :angel:

tell him you told him about the hutch and the early delivery ages ago and it's not your fault he wasn't listening, then you could be offended that he wasn't taking an interest in the hutch.....he may then feel bad and not protest too much about it.

:lol::lol: In all seriousness, if it's still dark when they arrive, they will have to ring us, because they stand absolutely no chance of finding our house before daylight :lol::lol:

It's coming this Sunday so not many days before I know which poll option is correct :D

tell him you told him about the hutch and the early delivery ages ago and it's not your fault he wasn't listening
I like your thinking...and I could so get away with that one. I do use it quite a lot actually...and sometimes it's even true :lol::lol:

Back