• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: CHLOASTER how hard is it to get 4 baby bunnies to pose for photos

ecudc

Warren Veteran
For the website & RU........4 baby bunnies taken before the rain came down.

Willoughby
8549c3dc.jpg

fa24b8b8.jpg

Woodhouse

2910676c.jpg

1c1fb525.jpg

Teigh
7dfe3fe1.jpg

Lea

de012348.jpg

7ae2ce31.jpg

Willougby is the boldest. First to explore, come and say hello and so on. He is a complete nutter. Next is Woodhouse. He's a bit calmer than willoughby but still very bold. Lea and Teigh are a little more timid but lovely. All have happy to be picked up and stroked...when they can be bothered to sit still. It's a bit like having a bunch of monkeys in my hutch. Great fun. All sat out last night in the thunder storm in the rain:shock::shock:

Last edited:
They all look gorgeous Lucy ... and I guess I can have snuggles with them on Friday? x

they may have other plans...like trying to run around a lot and escape. They are obviously beamer relations and are little hoodinies.....I have to be very careful to count them all when I shut the hutch up.

they may have other plans...like trying to run around a lot and escape. They are obviously beamer relations and are little hoodinies.....I have to be very careful to count them all when I shut the hutch up.

No problem ... I'm good with Beemers remember ;) Looking forward to meeting the little cherubs ... we may even have a wifey bun for one! x

Back