• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Basil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha

Alpha Buck
He's 17 weeks old this Thursday and there's no sign of his balls still. When I contacted the breeder she said for a frenchie they come after they're 20 weeks but I'm thinking he might be a she after reading about the 3 1/2 month old frenchies who got rescued already have their balls. I've taken some pictures but my cameras rubbish so if they're no good I'll call the vets and take him to be sexed there.

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

So can anyone tell what sex he is?

The frenchies are very well developed :lol::lol: but there is also the possibility that they are much older than 3 1/2 months as there owner did lie about lots of things.:roll:

I thought he looks like a boy in the first few pics and a girl in the last ones so I'm not much help :lol::lol::lol:

The frenchies are very well developed :lol::lol: but there is also the possibility that they are much older than 3 1/2 months as there owner did lie about lots of things.:roll:

I thought he looks like a boy in the first few pics and a girl in the last ones so I'm not much help :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah that's true, evil man :evil:

I'm so confussed I can't work it out even by looking at the other pictures on here! The breeder was certain he was a boy but there's just no sign of his balls yet :?

Um looks like a girl. Is it possible to get a clearer photo? with more of the area? you should be able to push the fur gently aside each side of the anus and they should at least be pink patches.

The Frenchies were embarrassingly obvious :lol:

I'll have another go but my OH thinks I've gone a bit nuts trying to get his bits on the internet :oops:

:lol: try getting a photo a little further away so we can see each side. The things we do eh! :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah my gut reaction said girl. But then i tend not to know my ar*e from my elbow - never mind a penis from a lady hole!! Well, obviously in human form im not too bad...:lol::lol::lol:

Ironic as it sounds, I think I'd try and not get as close, I think it's getting out of focus because it's too close up?

I'd also have a bit of a gentle prod around in the region you'd expect his testicles to be, you can sometimes feel them just below the skin if they are developing but haven't dropped yet.

I thought at first he was male then female in the last pics,just like Stumpy,I am going to take him to the vets,today Stumpy hasstarted spraying he is nearly 15 weeks,but no plums:roll:

in the first pic there seems to be a tube like penis sticking out..but others look doe:? so agree with others can't tell from pics..but the larger breeds don't drop their testicles til later

I'll have to get the vet to sex him/her then. Will be really strange if he is a she but I have the feeling he is a she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back