• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mah rites hav been violated!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Hai all, It's Magic here!
I have a report of rite violation!
My hoomin opened my shed and found I had done this!
magic006.jpg

So she decided to put me in prison for a while
"lemme out!"
magic003.jpg

"there has to be some way out here"
magic005.jpg

But it get's worse! When I get back into my shed which I arranged just how I like it, I find mummy had tidied it!!!
magic008.jpg

magic009.jpg

magic010.jpg

Can you belive it!?? Sometimes I don't understand you hoomins!

Magicx

Magic you are really very lucky to have such an interesting shed in the first place with so many cool things in it. You really should not be complaining. :no:

:lol:

lol, she does live free range round the shed and the stuff in there. I though i'd managed to get everything out her way but one morning I found a whole bag of hay emptied on the floor :lol:

usualy there is, but I put that tent in there tonight- i'll probably take it out.
It's only temp. anyway, it's either that or a smaller hutch.

Magic you are a naughty bunny! :no: Your poor Mummy has to tidy all your mess up for you.. are you a teenager in bunny years by any chance? :?

Magic you are a naughty bunny! :no: Your poor Mummy has to tidy all your mess up for you.. are you a teenager in bunny years by any chance? :?

Magic's sleeping now :lol: but I can tell you she has definatley hit the teenager stage and is now growling at me :lol:

hello magic!
its peaches here, your a VERRRY pretty bunny! :)

if you ever find out where to report such a violation, PLEASE let me know! me and my bunny friends decided we didnt want to be in our house anymore a couple nights ago, (she had the door shut with binder clips) so we all just worked together and pushed it open :) we even broke the zip ties! but look what mom has done now!!!!! no matter how hard we try, we cant get out... we had our escape bunny blueberry take a look, (then mom snapped a pic) but she says there is NO WAY out! :( all this just because we trashed the room ONE TIME! how is this fair?
i272747462_69688.jpg

*sighs* hoomans.
bunny-hugs-and-kisses
loveee,
Peaches ♥

Last edited:
Hai Peaches!
It's not fair at all! These hoomins think they can boss us bunnehs around! I say chew those cage bars until your hoomin can't stands it no mores! Hehe and make sures you spray pleanty of pee at them when they walk past ;)
Good luck Peaches!
Magicx

Hai Peaches!
It's not fair at all! These hoomins think they can boss us bunnehs around! I say chew those cage bars until your hoomin can't stands it no mores! Hehe and make sures you spray pleanty of pee at them when they walk past ;)
Good luck Peaches!
Magicx

its quite rediculous i think!!
just to add to this, she has put us girls on a "DIET" whatever that is. Someone on another one of these forum thingers told her that we were getting... f-a-t... Im not a fan of it at all, seeing as we dont get to eat as much :( but on the up side, we do get out of our house a lot more! :)
I hope you get your shed back the way you like it!
Peaches ♥

Mummy told me I was getting chunky :shock: that's the worse thing you can say to a woman of any breed :lol:
At feeding times she onyl gives me one handful of pellets, and the other bunnies get two :evil:
Also, to stop me from re-decorating my shed she put weights in my litter trays so I can't knock 'em over :shock:
some hoomins eh?!

Back