• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scooby tangled in fly paper

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Got home tonight and Scooby was tangled up in a fly paper, it had blown loose from the run roof and was stuck all over her, it wasn't restricting her movement, but couldn't of been nice having dead flys stuck to her, hope she wasn't like that for long. Was a right mare getting it off her, I had half her fur away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she seems to be, made her run around to check.

Those curly unwind strips are really annoying. I keep sticking myself to them. No where seems to sell the old flat rectangular cards. They were much safer to walk past.

I'm glad you got her unstuck!

Haha! Sparkle did the same thing once. It's a nightmare to get off init! :lol:

Glad she's ok. :thumb:

Tree did you get them off Steph by any chance? They are lethal things! I am forever getting my hair tangled in the ones stephy gave me :lol::mrgreen:

Poor Scoob xxx :D

No I get my own, I didn't know Steph used them, it wouldn't be worth the hours drive to Stephs's to pick up a couple of quids worth of fly tapes :lol::lol::lol:

They've crazy things aren't they :lol:

I know how she must of felt as the same thing happen to me, it got wrap around my head and it was not very pleasant.:lol:

Back