• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My male rabbit is a female!lol.

Eveyk22

Warren Scout
:wave:
I took Dolce to the vets yesterday to have the myxi vaccination. The woman who i got the rabbit off checked and said it was a male. But the vet yesterday said it was actually female.
Its going to be hard getting used to calling her 'her' instead of 'him'.lol.Luckily it is a unisex name.lol.:D

lol that happened to me and i still dont know if it is actually a girl for sure but hope it is im just getting used to calling her 'she' and 'lucy'....i also have two others who are 'male' but time will tell whether they are or not!!:)

when i got my rabbit they said all of them were female so i had her spayed. So i am sure they vet would have told me otherwise if she didn't have a baby maker. I was so afraid that when i took her that they would tell me it was a male. How would you actually know anyways you know if they are not spayed and they vet didn't know because my vet had told me before that it is hard to tell because when i first got her i took her for a checkup. Do the males use the bathroom different than an female or do they use the bathroom the same way. Like dog the male lifts his leg the female squats.

Hi
Same happened to me but I was taking Harvey to the vets to be neutered!
When vet told me I couldnt stop laughing.

Back