• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 scars on rabbit. Need help to see if its 'lethal'

Stalvros

Warren Scout
I spotted 2 scars on Diamond.
1 on her nose to which doesn't seem to be of a big deal
1 on her feet which 'looks' like a big deal

Can you guys help me check if this is ok?
(Sorry for bad resolution)
(All i know is that that part is not covered in fur and i think it has some sort of white dandruff or something)

On her nose
IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

On her feet
IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Last edited:
I would pop her to the vet to check for any fungal/bacterial infection or maybe something else causing it :)

:wave: hi nicholas.....please take her to the vets it looks very nasty and if you catch it now you should be ok. by thw ay sometimes them pushing their noses against bars does it and their feet they can get it from bars on the flor of the cage even with ading..some buns are extra sensitive or extra hard diggers!:lol:

but it can happen even on a normal floor or carpets..my first rabbit got sore feet because she used to run up and down the stairs in the last place i was living very very fast and she got what are known as "carpet burns"...she had to have ehr feet bathed regularly several times a day and this ointment put on it to prevent infection..it took months to clear up and go away:(

good luck:wave:

hello again debbie ^_^

she seems okay though.
she's in my room now playing around making a lot of noise -_-

what kind of ointment should i use though?

it looks like a scratch btw,
i think it's rabbit fight from the looks of it :(

Back